Wednesday, January 7, 2015

A New Year, a New Blog

I haven't blogged/journaled, etc in quite a long time, and it seems to be the "in" thing to do now, so I figure I better jump on that bandwagon. I had a really difficult time coming up with a blog title, especially since everything I could think of that was witty or cool was already taken :P

I'm going to use this spot to casually chat about my life. I'm a social worker by trade (currently working on my Masters), new mother by day, wife by...night? (when I find time), and amateur photographer in my "free time" (whatever that is). I'm known to be a "stingemaster" (my term- also known as "cheap", "frugal", "thrifty", etc), so I will post reviews on products from time to time, as well as chat about ways to save money since I find it FUN. :)

I'm not one of those crafty, pinterest moms- I'm a pinterest FAIL kind of mom. My house is usually a mess, I have too much stuff, and I talk too much.
That's about all for now. Hope you enjoy the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment